Scarborough COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Scarborough Health Network (SHN) and our Scarborough Ontario Health Team (SOHT) and local partners have come together to rollout the COVID-19 vaccine across our community. We are doing this through vaccine clinic sites and mobile vaccine teams. We are pleased to be keeping our community safe and healthy.
1st and 2nd Doses for 12+
Book an appointment online or call 416-495-2593.
Walk in for 1st and 2nd doses is available at our Centenary and The Hub – SCHC clinics.
- For individuals 12 years or older
- For 2ND dose: Must have received 1st dose of Pfizer 21+ days ago or Moderna 28+ days ago
- Some individuals who are immunocompromised can get a 3rd dose at 8 weeks after their 2nd dose as part of an extended primary series
- For individuals who recently had COVID-19 infection, should be at least 3 months since symptom onset or positive test (if asymptomatic)
What to bring
- For your 2nd dose, please bring your vaccination certificate or the vaccination receipt for your 1st dose, if you are able (download a copy from the Ministry’s COVID-19 Vaccination website). Showing it on your phone is fine!
- You must bring a form of ID to receive the vaccine (such as drivers license, passport, PR card).
- If your first vaccination dose or doses was with a non-Health Canada approved vaccine, please bring proof of your vaccination status.
- No OHIP/health card? No problem!
Need transportation support?
For help getting to vaccine clinics in Scarborough, please call Scarborough Ride at 416-736-9372.
SHN Centenary Hospital Clinic
Margaret Birch Wing
2867 Ellesmere Road
MON – FRI, 2 – 9 p.m.
SAT & SUN, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
WALK-IN FOR 1ST & 2ND DOSE FOR 12+
300 Silver Star Boulevard
WED, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Hub – SCHC Clinic
2660 Eglinton Avenue East
TUES & WED, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
ACCEPTING WALK-INS UNTIL ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSING
27 Tapscott Road
9 a.m. – Noon