Scarborough COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Scarborough Health Network (SHN) and our Scarborough Ontario Health Team (SOHT) and local partners have come together to rollout the COVID-19 vaccine across our community. We are doing this through vaccine clinic sites and mobile vaccine teams. We are pleased to be keeping our community safe and healthy.
Fall Boosters for Ages 12+
Book an appointment online for our clinics or call 416-495-2593.
October 17, 2022: Fall Boosters (Pfizer bivalent) now available for individuals aged 12 years and older.
Bivalent boosters protects individuals against two strains of COVID-19 (the original strain and the Omicron variant). For those 18+ years of age, the Ontario Ministry of Health recommends a Fall Booster at 6 months (minimum 84 days) since their last dose, regardless of how many boosters you have received. For individuals 12 to 17 years, an interval of 6 months is recommended since their last dose.
If you recently had a COVID-19 infection, please wait at least 3 months since you developed symptoms or had a positive test (if asymptomatic) before getting your booster.
Fall Boosters (Pfizer bivalent)
- Individuals who are 12 years and older
Fall Boosters (Moderna bivalent)
- Individuals who are 18 years and older
- Must provide a form of photo ID with name and birthdate, such as a government-issued ID if you have one
- Please bring the vaccination receipt for your last dose, if you are able (download a copy from the Ministry’s COVID-19 Vaccination website)
- If your first vaccination dose(s) was with a non-Health Canada approved vaccine, please bring proof of your vaccination status
SHN Centenary Hospital Clinic
Margaret Birch Wing
2867 Ellesmere Road
MON – FRI, 2 – 9 p.m.
SAT & SUN, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
300 Silver Star Boulevard
WED, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Hub – SCHC Clinic
2660 Eglinton Avenue East
TUES & WED, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 9 – 5 p.m.
LIMITED WALK-INS UNTIL ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSING
27 Tapscott Road
SAT, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.