Scarborough COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
Scarborough Health Network (SHN) and our Scarborough Ontario Health Team (SOHT) and local partners have come together to rollout the COVID-19 vaccine across our community. We are doing this through vaccine clinic sites and mobile vaccine teams. We are pleased to be keeping our community safe and healthy.
Other Vaccine Information: Home | Kids Under 5 | Kids 5-11 | 1st & 2nd Doses | Pop-ups | Novavax
Winter Boosters for Ages 12+
Book an appointment online for our clinics or call 416-495-2593.
Bivalent boosters protects individuals against two strains of COVID-19 (the original strain and the Omicron variant). The Ontario Ministry of Health recommends a Winter Booster at 6 months since their last dose, regardless of how many boosters you have received.
If you recently had a COVID-19 infection, please wait at least 3 months since you developed symptoms or had a positive test (if asymptomatic) before getting your booster.
Winter Boosters (Pfizer bivalent)
- Individuals who are 12 years and older
Winter Boosters (Moderna bivalent)
- Individuals who are 18 years and older
- Must provide a form of photo ID with name and birthdate, such as a government-issued ID if you have one
- Please bring the vaccination receipt for your last dose, if you are able (download a copy from the Ministry’s COVID-19 Vaccination website)
- If your first vaccination dose(s) was with a non-Health Canada approved vaccine, please bring proof of your vaccination status
SHN Centenary Hospital Clinic
Margaret Birch Wing
2867 Ellesmere Road
MON – FRI, 2 – 9 p.m.
SAT & SUN, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
300 Silver Star Boulevard
WED, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Hub – SCHC Clinic
2660 Eglinton Avenue East
TUES & WED, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
SAT, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
LIMITED WALK-INS UNTIL ONE HOUR BEFORE CLOSING
27 Tapscott Road
9 a.m. – Noon